CERN Members are a collaborative network of researchers and medical providers who are constantly making new discoveries. We are committed to being a resource to patients, their family and caregivers and the medical community regarding the latest in ependymoma research, diagnosis and treatment.
- Awareness, Outreach and Outcomes Update
- 2016 Ependymoma Awareness Day
- Clinical Trials Update
- CERN Ependymoma Fellowship Recipient Vijay Ramaswamy
- CERN Foundation At The 2015 Annual Society For Neuro-Oncology Meeting
- CERN Foundation 2015 Annual Meeting
Latest CERN Research
- CERN Tissue Samples Used to Analyze the Impact of Surgery and Radiation on Ependymoma
- CERN Supported Research Uses New Approach to Calculate Drug Doses for Ependymoma Treatment
- CERN Investigators Publish Paper on the Biology and Management of Ependymoma
- CERN Investigators Publish Paper on 5-FU
- CERN Principal Investigator Identifies Genes That Contribute to Childhood Ependymoma
- CERN Investigators Publish Paper on the Side Effects of Corticosteroids
Latest Ependymoma Research
- New Paper Analyzes Outcomes in Non-Anaplastic Ependymoma Patients
- Deriving Therapies for Children with Primary CNS Tumors
- A molecular biology and phase II trial of lapatinib in children with refractory CNS malignancies: a pediatric brain tumor consortium study.
- Adjuvant Radiotherapy Delays Recurrence Following Subtotal Resection of Spinal Cord Ependymomas
- Increased Expression of Tumor-associated Antigens in Pediatric and Adult Ependymomas: Implication for Vaccine Therapy
- New Article From England Explored the Impact of Caring for Children with Brain Tumors on Mothers
Find out what the CERN Foundation is learning and how we are advancing.
Monthly updates on CERN members and projects they are working on.
Find out the latest news and research from the CERN Foundation and view previous newsletters.