CERN Members are a collaborative network of researchers and medical providers who are constantly making new discoveries. We are committed to being a resource to patients, their family and caregivers and the medical community regarding the latest in ependymoma research, diagnosis and treatment.
Latest CERN Research
- CERN Principal Investigator Publishes Landmark Paper on Gene Sequencing
- CERN Investigators Publish Paper About Mood Disturbance In Glioma Patients
- CERN Investigators Publish Paper On Uncertainty, Mood States, and Symptom Distress
- CERN Investigators Publish Paper About Histological Predictors of Outcome in Ependymoma
Latest Ependymoma Research
- New Paper Analyzes Outcomes in Non-Anaplastic Ependymoma Patients
- Deriving Therapies for Children with Primary CNS Tumors
- A molecular biology and phase II trial of lapatinib in children with refractory CNS malignancies: a pediatric brain tumor consortium study.
- Adjuvant Radiotherapy Delays Recurrence Following Subtotal Resection of Spinal Cord Ependymomas
- Increased Expression of Tumor-associated Antigens in Pediatric and Adult Ependymomas: Implication for Vaccine Therapy
- New Article From England Explored the Impact of Caring for Children with Brain Tumors on Mothers
Find out what the CERN Foundation is learning and how we are advancing.
Monthly updates on CERN members and projects they are working on.
Find out the latest news and research from the CERN Foundation and view previous newsletters.